OK. our new family favorite activity to is to spiralize vegetables. It’s true. My kids loving helping and it makes them excited to join me in the kitchen to cook AND actually eat their dinner.
Sure you can make zucchini noodles but don’t forget about sweet potatoes, carrots, butternut squash, beets, apples – you name it!
So I asked some of my favorite blogging friends to share their favorite spiralizer recipes and picked my favorites to share with you. Plus, I get to have all these recipes in one place. The result? 15 ah-mazing spiralizer recipes for you (and me!) to try!
1. Easy Pumpkin Marinara with Zoodles from Fit Foodie Finds
2. Zoodles with Chicken and Spicy Almond Butter Sauce from The Lean Green Bean
3. Tofu and Zucchini Noodle Pad Thai from Eat Spin Run Repeat
4. 4 Ingredient Pesto Zoodle Salad from Happy Fit Mama
5. Paleo Chicken Zoodle Soup from Fit and Awesome
6. Saucy Peanut Zucchini Noodle Salad from Uproot from Oregon
7. Black Bean Meat(less)balls from The Happy Health Freak
8. Carrot, Dates and Mint Salad from Food, Pleasure & Health
9. Thai Citrus with Daikon, Carrots and Snap Peas from Nutritioulicious
10. Curried Butternut Squash Salad with Apples, Dates and Pecans from Food Faith Fitness
11. Vegan Coconut Curry with Sweet Potato Noodles from Food Faith Fitness
12. Sweet Potato Spaghetti Casserole from Cotter Crunch
13. Spiralized Sweet Potato Shoestring Fries and Spiralized Sautéed Zucchini from He and She Eat Clean
14. Raw Balsamic Tahini Beet Noodles from Strength & Sunshine
15. Spiralizer Spring Carbonara from Suzlyfe
YUM! Are you drooling yet?
Have you tried a spiralizer? What are your favorite spiralizer recipes?
More Ways to Follow Love, Life, Surf
Twitter -> @cyu888
Instagram -> cyu888
Facebook -> Love, Life, Surf
Pinterest -> LoveLifeSurf
Periscope -> @cyu888
Google+ -> Christine Yu
Email or in Reader -> Subscribe here
Bloglovin’ -> Love, Life, Surf