Remember the Old School Blogging post from last month? Well, we’re back! This month, Elaine from Miss Elaineous Life is hosting with Alison from Writing, Wishing. I love lists so I just had to join in on this one!
5 things I have passion for
1. Writing and sharing stories
3. All the other fitness things i.e. running, swimming, surfing, etc.
4. My family
5. Ice cream
5 things I would like to do before I die
1. I have to go with Kristen on this one – everything and anything that has to do with my kids growing up and being happy.
2. Become a better surfer. I’d also like to hit the top of the lip of a wave one day.
3. Own a home by the water, preferably the beach.
4. Stop trying to control the outcome.
5. Trust the Universe. (Is that too yogi of me? But it’s true. I would like to trust the Universe.)
5 things I say a lot
1. Everett stop it
2. My stomach hurts (kind of an old family joke but sadly, it does describe my present state).
4. What is your brother doing?
5. We’re late!
5 books or magazines I’ve read recently
1. Runners world
2. Fitness Magazine
4. Gone Girl – just started. Yes, I know that I’m a little behind in my reading
5 favorite movies
These are the ones that came to mind immediately. Yes, they are cliche.
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Top Gun
3. Pride and Prejudice (either the BBC version or the Keira Knightly version)
4. Pitch Perfect
5. The Proposal
5 place I would love to travel to
1. New Zealand
3. Return trip to Italy
5 people I invite to do this meme
I’m not tagging anyone in particular except YOU! Join in! It’s fun.
What about you? Where do you want to travel to? What have you been reading lately?
P.S. My first article for espnW was published yesterday – Got You Covered For Fun in the Sun! Would love if you would visit!
More Ways to Follow Love, Life, Surf